Individuals and investors with a high level of income can get Cypriot citizenship. Compared to other European Union countries, this procedure is the fastest and gives investors the opportunity to get a passport in just 3 months.
Features of the program:
- No Cyprus accommodation required
- It is necessary to invest 2,000,000 euros in the economy of Cyprus, a wide range of investments are available (real estate, bonds, bank deposits, shares, etc.)
- Investments must be maintained for 3 years and can be sold after a three-year period, but investors must always keep an investment of at least 50,000 euros.
- The applicant should not have a criminal record.
- The investor’s parents may also apply for citizenship after the investor has acquired Cypriot citizenship, but they need to have a permanent private residence in Cyprus.
- An investor can obtain a residence permit with his parents, provided that the total cost of housing is at least 1,000,000 euros.
- There is no need to take an exam in Greek language or history.
- Citizenship has no time limit.
- After obtaining Cypriot citizenship, if the investor does not live in Cyprus, there is no obligation to pay taxes.
- Applicants receive a Cyprus passport and automatically enjoy all the rights of EU citizens.
- Free entry, accommodation and investments within any EU country.
- The applicant may be a citizen of any country.
- The applicant may be a citizen of several countries.
Why choose Cyprus?
Cyprus is an ideal island for investors because of its excellent location and convenient and acceptable habitat.
- Tax benefits - the tax system of Cyprus fully complies with EU requirements.
- The tax rate is 12.5%, one of the lowest tax rates in Europe.
- Stable legal system.
- There is no capital gains tax on profits from the sale of securities.
- Reputable international business center.
- Agreement on avoidance of double taxation with 48 countries of the world.
Required documents (All documents must be original, officially translated and notarized)
1. Application in the prescribed form.
2 Proof of no criminal record from the country of origin and country of residence (if different).
3 Certificate of residence in the Republic of Cyprus: (a) the contract of sale, (b) the title contract / receipt of the contract with the department of land and exploration, (c) a receipt for the agreed purchase price and (d) on behalf of the seller or the company of the seller Copy money transfer from the Cyprus Commercial Banking Agency.
4 Certificate of registration of one / several companies from the Registrar of Companies.
5 Certificate from the Register of Companies or certificate confirming that the applicant is the beneficiary of one company.
6 Audited accounts of the company (or companies) within the first three years after application.
7 Any other documents that may be requested by the Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of Finance.
Dominart Invest provides services for finding real estate and business projects for investment in Europe. We help investors find the most profitable projects and invest in them, even if they are not familiar with the economic and legal system of a particular state, including Cyprus.
If you need any information, leave a request on the site or simply write to our chat room, and we will respond to you within a minute, providing any necessary information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 49 (30) 516 417 63.
For particularly important or sensitive issues, you can directly contact me, the founder and director of Dominart Invest.
Sincerely, CEO Dominart Invest,
Tel. 0176 85 65 35 15
Ob Privatanleger oder institutionelle Anleger, Berlin lohnt sich für einen Eigenheimkauf immer noch sehr. Berlin als Hauptstadt hat noch viel Potenzial, wie ein hochqualifiziertes Wirtschafts- und Wissenschaftszentrum, genügend Arbeitsplätze, qualifizierte Arbeitskräfte und eine sehr hochmoderne Infrastruktur, die viele Menschen und Investoren anzieht.