Excellent property! Established, ground-floor shopping arcade with 15 stores on approximately 2,300m² sales area. Large pitch offer with more than 70 free parking spaces. Very good public transport connection by direct proximity to the subway station (2min walk) as well as a busy bus stop immediately before the passage.
Long-term secured rental income:
- 100% occupancy rate
- 15 years fixed lease (2030) mitzzgl. 2 x 5 years and 1 x 3 years extension option
- Strong interest of well-known tenants at the location
- Healthy mix of chain stores, e.g. Kaiser's, and regional sellers
- WALT 8,3
- Sustainably stable rental level of Ø 17.3 € / m²
Great potential through re-compaction:
- Resealing potential due to the addition of 2 full floors and a staggered storey (approx. 1,700 m² more area)
- Adaptation to surrounding buildings
- Number of parking spaces is retained
If you are interested, we will gladly provide you with further information.
Attractive location: According to the city ranking 2015 and 2016, Berlin is the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and PwC, the city with the best investment prospects in Europe
The property is located in the district of Reinickendorf and belongs to the same administrative district in northwestern Berlin. The street has been established as a strong commercial location of the district for decades. The passage is located in the most frequented section of the street and acts as a retail and district center of Reinickendorf.